8 Suites Glamping Packages
Hike like a local: Epic views at Palace in the Sky with Fitness Coach Patrick Lansang (Php 1,000/person)
Time: 1:30 Hours Local delicacies picnic, 3 free drinks and entrance to palace in the sky Offered in English and Tagalog Meet your host at 7 am, Patrick.
What we’ll do: An easy relaxed hike from 8 Suites to “Palace in the sky” the highest point in the area a small mountain on the outskirts of the city, with beautiful natural spots and Tagaytay’s best views.
- 30min hike with a story on the way to Palace in the sky.
- 15-30min chill, relax and enjoy the view at palace in the sky
- 30min going back to 8 Suites
Trivia 5 Questions:
- When was the house built
- For whom was it built for
- What is the shape of the Pool that is similar with our body organ
- What happened to palace in the sky after Marcos left the Country
What I’ll provide: Breakfast (detox juice) at 7am Once we arrive at palace in the sky. Free buko Juice/water plus special espasol after the morning Jog once we arrive again at 8 Suites. Free breakfast meal and refreshing detox juice. Note: By hiking standards this is 3km easy hike. I suggest you bring a camera for the extra ordinary views as well as a water bottle. Sturdy shoes or trainers and sunscreen if it is a hot day. Who can attend: Guests ages 12 and up can attend.